Saturday, April 26, 2008

POKe'MON Question


Okay, fans. You know when you bump into a Pokemon Trainer, they have a catagory. Like Lass Sarah or Youngster Eddie. If you could make up your own category, what would you be? What pose would you be in when the trainer battles you? What Pokemon would you mainly use? (Don't make up your pokemon. That's a later question!) My category would be Writer. I would show up with two pencils behind my ear in a white blouse, plaid skirt, and high knee socks. I would be holding a pencil and writing down in a notebook. I would look frazzled, because my hair would be sticking out. My main Pokemon would be a Rapidash.

1 comment:

dancer12 said...

Mine would be Dancer (insert name here). Mine would be wearing the chocolate outfit from the Nutcracker ( if you don't know what that looks like, it is a red tutu with a black bodice, and she is holding a red and black fan) My main pokemon would be an Eevee and any of its evolvations.