Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Endangered Animals



Wouldn't it be so cool if our science teacher got us our endangered animal for working so hard on our reports? What is your animal? If you were to get one, what would you name it? What would you use it for? If there was an Endangered Animals Festival, what events would you and your animal participate in? My animal is the Grevy's Zebra. I would name mine Azalea, after the lovley red flower. I would use her for riding and racing. I would participate in a track event at the fest. Zebras are rather fast, as I have learned.

2 comments:

dancer12 said...

My animal is the snow leopard. I would name it Arrow or Crystal.

Kelsey said...

I would get a wallaby and name it Mr. Nell. It would come to school with me and carry my books around in it's couch. -Kelsey