Monday, June 09, 2008

Predictable TV


Don't you hate it when you're watching a show and getting really into it, when suddenly, something happens and it becomes soooo predictable? Ugh! For me, it's really annoying. I'll only keep watching if I have nothing better to do. Write your thoughts about predictable TV. What show was predictable? What are your thoughts? Do you keep watching it? For me, I was just watching iCarly when something totally predictable happened! ARGH! I never keep wathcing unless I'm so bored, there's drool hanging out of my mouth and I look like a zombie.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YO, make sure to take some pics of my kids visiting you so i can post them on my blog! don't let stephen & will drive you girls crazy!!

Kelsey said...

That happens to me sometimes! Just a ffew days ago, in fact, I was reading an Archie comic and I knew exactly how it was going to end! But I like it when I think I know what's going to happen, and then it takes a turn in the opposite direction! -Kelsey