Saturday, November 29, 2008

NOOOO!



Tommorrow, I have to be at church at 2:45. Why??? After a five hour drive to Nashville, I am at home for probably forty minutes. Then, I go to church. I sing christmas programs at 3:30, 5:00,and 7:00. Then, I have to go to school the day after! Ugh! Have you ever had a horrible jam-packed day like this??? Do you feel like sometimes you just CANNOT get a free moment for yourslef?? Tell about it. Do you hate this feeling? I despise singing for church choir THREE TIMES IN A ROW!! Would you hate it, too? Tell me ALL!

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

Dude, I'm on a travel fastpitch softball team! OF COURSE I'VE HAD JAM-PACKED DAYS!! In Panama City it's play, beach, pool, repeat. I guess that's not the best example, though. Here's a good one. Play a double header, wait a game, play again, get lunch at the park, play, wait, play, wait. SO BORING! Good thing my teammates are there to spice up the waiting! With my new room I now have more time for myself. I would probably hate singing in a church choir three times in a row. Mmm-hmm. -Kelsey