Friday, January 01, 2010

2009 Reflection.

I had a great 2009. I will make a little list rundown of all the wonderful things that happened this year. (and some bad, too.)

January: I began to like my crush #1, I got my amazing laptop, I lost my private school dorkiness, My friend's birthday slumber party

February: I got my iPod nano speakers, I had my most embarrassing moment, I created the Twilight Blog, I became a Twi-Hard, I went to my first school dance (which sucked)

March: I called my crush #1, I became obsessed with Paramore, which changed my life forever, I joined Facebook, My sole goal in PE was to exchange Flag Tag belts with #1, I became good friends with a friend of mine now.

April: I began attempts to talk to #1, I got Paramore's 1st album. Those talking attempts all blew, My first horse show was a fail.

May: I began working with my mom in a babysitting job, AAAAAGH!!!, My second horse show was great, We got out of school!!!, I became great friends with "Red" as I will call him, I told the truth to a friend and lost her, The small group was created.

June: I went on choir tour, the best memory of my life, Michael Jackson died(so what???), I was introduced to the game Nazi Zombies, I went to Kids On Stage, I passed out for the first time, I gained a crush on "Red", I got my iPod touch!!!!!!!, more awful days of babysitting, crush #1 friended me on Facebook, I was always texting "Red"

July: I was always texting, I began reading Harry Potter, One of my Bff's moved to Alabama, I went to camp YI, the best summer camp ever, Paramore's single came out, Two of my friends began to go out, I started talking to #1 on Facebook,

August: I turned 13, I had the best birthday party of my life, I made the worst mistake of my life so far, I lost "Red" as a friend, I got guitar hero, My 8th grade year began, My two friends broke up.

September: Paramore's 3rd album was released, I started drawing, I started to think my now crush #3 liked me, I started to like my crush #3, I began writing in my novel LSN

October: I went on Merge Fall retreat, I dressed as Alice Cullen for Halloween with my friend, My #3 stopped talking to me on a regular basis, A guy began to like one of my friends, I went to YI's fall reunion, I found that #3 liked a girl, The small group totally blew apart

November: I SAW PARAMORE IN CONCERT!!!!, Grandma died, I saw New Moon at midnight, I burned myself (still have scar), V premiered and also ended, I saw New Moon at midnight, I "started"

December: Mom yanked me out of the church, I got many awesome presents, I did charity work, I went to Breakthru, which was so awesome, I began to really love my iPod, I made big plans for 2010!!!!

Thanks for listening!!!

No comments: