Monday, January 24, 2011

Hey Peeps!

Here's what my schedule looks like for this...weekend.

Friday-Appallingly Critical Geometry Teacher (IT'S GONNA BE AWESOME!!!!!)

Saturday-Writer's Workshop with "Anne"!!! *Not a video, a real life experience

Sunday-Possibly an Art Teacher....yeah, sure. Let's go with that.

FOLLOW UPS WEEKEND IS COMING, I PROMISE!!!!!


Also, I will soon make an infomercial. I just have to come up with an idea first. But I'll put laugh tracks in it. So it'll be all SNL!

:D STAY COOL! WATCH V NEXT WEEK...CUZ IT'S NOT ON THIS WEEK!!! STUPID STATE OF THE UNION ADDRESSS!

Anyways, I'm done! BYE!!!!

3 comments:

Charissa said...

AWESOME! My parents turned off our cable box, so I can't watch V. :-P

Kelsey said...

YAY! Writer´s workshop!!!!!! :D
It's gonna be awesome!

Kelsey said...

Parody: That stick it stuff from Oxiclean! I heard it doesn't work, so you could totally do something off of that!