Monday, March 31, 2008

POKe'MON Question



Rapidash on top, Ponyta bottom.


Okay, pokemon fans. Here's a question for ya. What's your dream pokemon that you long to catch? Do you have it? If you caught it, what would you name it or what did you name it? Here's another question. Do you nickname your pokemon? If you don't have pokemon, answer question 2 anyway. If you had a game, would you nickname them? My dream pokemons(above), are the Ponyta and the Rapidash. I have caught them! and I do name my pokeomn. You're mean if you don't!

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

My dream Pokemon is... Lucario! I want you! I wouldn't name him, and that is the only pokemon I WOULDNT'T name. Except, I don't name rare pokemon, and that's it. -Kelsey

dancer12 said...

My dream pokemon is Ponyta. I don't have it because i don't have pokemon. If I did, I would name it Paquita. I would name all of my pokemon.