Thursday, March 26, 2009

Sweaty Old Men Play Basketball and another story

Tonight, I was forced to watch one of my dad's old men b-ball games. His team was beaten miserably, 103 to 47. But it was fun watching old men and young men collide. I even got to shoot a few hoops. Some kid was dribbling a toy rubber ball and I ran face first into it. Plu,s I was at a friend's house today. We were dribbling basketballs down the street when these little kids challenged us. Two boys in the
3rd grade beat us in three shooting contests. But they couldn't defend us, so we beat them 11 to 4 in an actual game

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

I bet that if you guys had a swimming contest, you could do the butterfly while they did free and you'd still beat them! -K

dancer12 said...

sounds kind of like the faculty vs. students basketball games. how old were the old men? were they really slow?