Thursday, April 01, 2010

V rocked the world

It did. Now, here are the episode titles, run down for me, the obsessive person. (Note, some quotes are censored)

November 3rd, 2009-"Pilot" Episode quote that I like-"Aw, man, she's hot!!!"-Tyler Evans

November 10th, 2009-"There is No Normal Anymore" Episode quotes that I like-"You said go home, be normal." "There IS no normal anymore, Jack!"-Erica Evans and Father Jack Landry

November 17th, 2009-"A Bright New Day" Episode quotes that I like-"MOM! There's a preist at the door!!" "Yeah, we work together." "Oh, that's cute." "GO!" -Tyler Evans and Erica Evans. "Today is a bright new day!"-Chad Decker

November 24th, 2009-"It's only the beginning" Episode quotes that I like-"You will never be alone."-Anna "What you've seen today, Tyler, is only the beginning."-Anna

March 30th, 2010(yeah, it's 4ever)-"Welcome to the War" Episode quotes that I like- "It stings like heck, but my heart is on the other side." (Erica stabs alien.) "Bet that stings like heck, too."-Erica Evans and Alien Stalker Dude "If I have to do anything to blow that woman out of the sky, I will!"-Erica Evans "Well, Welcome to the war."-Erica Evans

No comments: