Monday, June 21, 2010

Vacation Bible School: Day 2

AAgh!! I forgot about the pictures!!! Tomorrow, I swear!! Two new children have been added to the Report Roster.

Madison: Still sobbing when it first started. Mommy jogged over and gave her a ball, which she happily slapped. She played with toys and stopped crying immediately. When we went outside, she started blowing big bubbles, saying "I got one!" or "I got BIIIG one!" each time. It was super cute. That was when I covered my butt in yellow chalk dust on accident...yeah. She didn't want to make mud bricks, so she threw around empty bubble containers. Oh, but she was just sooo cute...

Conner: Whoa, spazz! He still gallops after bubbles, throws school buses in the air, and screams. I got to hold him at the end and make him dance to our kiddie songs. When we colored, he threw crayons at me. It was just too cute.

Charlie: Wow, what an improvement! Only cried half the time! At the end, when he was all wrapped up in his blankie, I gave him a big hug. He is soooooo cute!! He was blowing his own bubbles and stomping on his name in chalk.

Kendal(NEW!!): She screamed her head off at the beginning. She screams like a fire alarm, lemme tell ya. But when we got to the toys room, she started slamming toy computers around. She actually SAT DOWN for the story, which says a lot for two year olds. She dumped bubbles all over herself and giggled. Then, she screamed, "NO!" So I screamed it back at her..which she thought was pretty darn funny. I picked her up to let her push the elevator button going up. I also bounced her around on the toy pony.

Avery (NEW!!): Quiet, quiet, quiet young lady. Her grandmother followed her around everywhere, so it was almost like not having her!

Ethan: Never made it to the church at all.

Whew, thhis is one darn long post!!

3 comments:

Charissa said...

AWWW!!!THATSSOCUTE!!! Are you babysitting? Your so lucky to get to see these little kiiiids!!!!!!

Rebekah Paramore said...

No, I'm working for vacation bible schooL!

Charissa said...

aaaa ok.