Sunday, October 24, 2010

NEW VIDEOS!

Yeah! This is what's coming up next weekend. Wait! Next weekend, I'll be out of town....FOR MY FIRST FORENSIC TOURNAMENT!

Forensics is competitive acting, and I'm doing an eight minute piece in Memphis for Ravenwood!

But don't worry, I'll be home Saturday and Sunday, so this is what to expect.

Saturday evening-Just Roy Episode Two featuring...FREDDY KRUGER!
Sunday-Spanish Class Eight-Who is it?

Oh, and maybe some candid footage of me scaring people on Halloween as Freddy!

Oh, and my new skin is Harry Potter-related in honor of the Deathly Hallows, which comes out November 19th! YAAAY!

3 comments:

Charissa said...

Awesome! I still can't get my flip to work! Sorry!

Kelsey said...

YAYAY! Good luck! Video it and show it! I WANNA SEE IT! :D
Oh, and BTW, love your quote! Oh, and go to my blog. I changed some stuffs.

Rebekah Paramore said...

You have to save your videos in FlipShare on your computer to import them...