Thursday, November 11, 2010

Another story about morning/ sleep!

Today, I don't have swim practice! YAY! So I can get my homework done! EVEN BETTER!

Here's another story:

A couple Sundays ago, my fixated alarm went off at 5:45, like always. I got up and started my routine before I remembered...it's a Power Monday. (Power Mondays are days when school starts at 8:00. It's very nice.)

So, I went back to bed and got up at six thirty. Well, as I just started to move around, I stopped, slapped my forehead, and mumbled, "It's a Sunday!"

Then, my dad went upstairs because he never hears movement before he wakes up.

One of my friends then texted me, saying she didn't expect me to reply. I told her the story. Her response?

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH FAIL REBEKAH!!!"

3 comments:

Charissa said...

LOL! Iv had mornings like that- the other morning i woke up at 7:10 and realized my alarm wasn't working!! :-O!!! Good thing it was Sat....

Kelsey said...

No no... not a fail... AN EPIC FAIL!

Kelsey said...

FRA's "The Crucible" is opening next Thursday at 7, and then Saturday at 7, and then Sunday at 2. I'm tech crew, but you should come! It's SOOOO good! And you will probably cry, so be aware.