Sunday, November 07, 2010

Next Spanish Class Short!

Yaaay! I had so much fun making this! To answer Charissa's question, the Science teacher was not SUPPOSED to fit into skinny jeans...I just didn't feel like stuffing my legs...or changing pants. As you can see in the background, my puppy was clearly enthralled.

Here's another puppy story:

Dad and I were watching Chamber of Secrets, and at the part where the Chamber opens, my puppy was staring up at the screen with big eyes and alert ears.

Yaay! Here's my video!

3 comments:

Charissa said...

Awesome!! Hilarious!!!

Kelsey said...

Haven't watched the vid yet, but I'll comment when I have. Just wanted to post my emoticom: was never able to watch Harry Potter...
:'(

Kelsey said...

The video was so funny! You'll have to expand on the Robert-Cassie-Anne LOVE triangle!!