Tuesday, March 01, 2011

About my Week (s)

Yes, this thing has arisen. I went this weekend and contracted it through a simple two hour film....Never Say Never.

And now I have.......

BIEBER FEVER!!!!!!!!!

That's why I put up the poll asking ya'lls opinion.

If it hadn't malfunctioned, my blog would be Bieber-ized right now!!!!

Dumb HTMLS!!!!!!!

Shooting this weekend for music video......

OOH GUESS WHAT THIS WEEK AND THE FOLLOWING WEEK IS!?!?!?!

PARAMORE WEEK(S)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah...today is the first day of Paramore week. Each day, I wear a Paramore shirt and celebrate a Paramore song until March 7th...

WHICH IS PARAMORE DAY!!!!!!! Yeppers, it's my two year anniversary if being obsessed with Paramore!!

Then, after that, it's the after-party where I just wear the rest of my shirts!

Anyway, yeah!

No comments: