Monday, June 04, 2012

Camp Ranting: A Photo Diary of Me and My Wierdness On The Go

So...I'm here at journalism camp. It's a blast.

WHOOPS!! DID SOMEONE CALL FOR DR. SARCASM???

Yeah, they kinda did. I mean, it's not bad, but I'm the only girl here wearing shorts that don't go past my knees...or pants.

I feel like a total skank.

Also, they're rationing our food. I mean, who eats one bagel for breakfast and one potato for lunch? NOT THIS FATTY!!!

What if I was secretly farmed off to a fat camp where they lure in children with the promises of writing, then tell them on Day Two of their obesities? ? I mean...eek.

Anyways, here's a few pics of me hanging around campus...alone...cuz that's how I do.


Here I am stressing in the lab...writing this when I should be writing a news story.



Here's me with the Lipscomb bison...it's quite ugly, really. 




Here's one of the squirrels...after I took this, it lunged at me. It was trying to give me rabies, I swear. Little bastard.





Here I am pretending to write because I don't really have friends at the moment and a group of people are passing by, so I'm trying to look busy. 




Here I am resenting the world. Cute, I know.








I'm trying to be attractive on a porch swing. EPIC FAIL.



Here I am fleeing the disgusting generic dorm showers. It's a good thing we have our own. 



Finally, here's my beautiful Star Wars pillow on my less-than-comfortable bed. And my face. Yeup. 



Well, I do hope you enjoyed this photo diary. It took me an hour to make. 

ALL. BY. MYSELF. 

Cool. LATER, PEEPS! Tell other freaks about this blog so we can all hang in freakdom. And stuff. Yeah....


No comments: