Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Spanish class news!

Okay, La Roux lied in her last announcement. I just got, like, eight new ideas for full-length episodes.

I guess sucky classes never stop inspiring you.

Anyway, there will be at least four more episodes before we switch to shorts.

Our first short will be...SOPHIA AND THE HOT JUNIOR!!!!

Thanks for voting! :)

Oh, and I'm making another video to be released....soon....probably Friday.

It's gonna be called "Band Of Nerds" and might be a new series if enjoyed.

Okay, now I'm done!!

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

LA ROUX!!! WHY!?!?! yay new episodes and shorts! OMG my Spanish teacher asked me to babysit her little 3 yr old girl on Saturday! But I will be playing softball Saturday so I recommended JULIANNA!!! The teacher is sweet, though.

Charissa said...

YAY!!! :) can't wait!!!!! :)