Thursday, September 02, 2010

This weekend!

Since it's labor day, the videos will be in overtime!

There might be some belief that the ImIt2AtIoNs Series has been knocked down, to be finished.

NO! Haha, think something like that will keep "us" down? (more like me) NO!!!! Nothing's gonna change me! So, anyway.

Here's my schedule...

Friday: Sit down and MAKE myself write my sequel, not to get up until three chapters have been completed.
Saturday: Make the Spanish Class Episode 4: A Whomp's Worth Of Pictures
Sunday: Make my action movie parody, Mom vs. AARP
Monday: Make Not So Elite Four #3, the final episode in the series.

But don't worry, Roy has a special surprise at the end.

:D :D :D

P.S. Demon was removed because I, er...ran into some problems. But, whatever! :) It wasn't my best anyway.

P.S.S. :Shout out to Charissa's dad! Hope you feel better, Mr. Hoffman! :D :D :D

3 comments:

Charissa said...

Kewl with a K! Thanks! I showed my dad your little PPS and he said, "who's that from, D D D?" I guess that's as far as men go with emoticons. :)
I'm up at 5:44 AM.

Rebekah Paramore said...

Haha wow. yeah, men don't understand those unless they are....OUR AGE in the texting world.

Haha!

Kelsey said...

at least your dad TRIES emoticons. My dad's just like, "BITE ME!"