Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Wo

I have been doing a lot of falling and music-buying these past few days. School starts soon..BOO! Here's the next short....

After Math class, John stopped to read the bulletin board. He saw that there were auditions for a new janitor. That was it. “Hey, John!” Rachel said, suddenly appearing. “Trying out for janitor?” “No, no, I…” John bent toward Rachel’s ear. “Can you keep a secret?” Rachel nodded. “I have an irrational fear of janitors. When I was six, I saw one making out with a mop, and when I was eight, I saw one bathing in mop water. The tub was WAY too small.” “EW!” Rachel hollered. “Now I understand! That’s almost as bad as Reed’s laptop!” She left for her next class. John turned around and saw Reed holding a sparkly white laptop, standing next to the new girl, Kelsey Alexander. John walked over to them. “Oh, hi John!” Reed said. Then, he turned to Kelsey. “Remember the kid I told you about who flicked a booger across an entire classroom once? That’s him.” “Hello, odd boy!” Kelsey said, extending her hand. John nodded. “What do you mean? Your laptop sparkles!” John exclaimed. “Oh, that’s mine. Reed was helping me set the wallpaper! Thanks!” Kelsey took her laptop and left. “This;” Reed said, removing a crusty dirty laptop from his bag. “Is mine.” John screamed like a girl, then took off running. He came back three minutes later, dripping wet. “Why are you wet? Did you get a swirly?” Kristin asked. She was now beside Reed. “No! I needed a full body shower just by LOOKING at Reed’s laptop!” John screamed. “Well, on the bright side, I’ve made three new fly friends!” Reed said, wiggling his finger at a fly. “Ick.” John remarked. “I have to get to 4th period.”

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

Nice story! And YAY! I am in it!! Cannot wait for more! -K