Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Best week ever!

Today, I got to see my friends and get my new locker! Wednesday, my family comes to visit. Thursday, I TURN 13!!! Friday, I have my rockin' party bus! Now...here's my short for the week.

Chapter 3
Early in the morning, Reed woke up. “Huh? Why am I in the same clothes? Why do I smell? Why am I at school? And WHY am I sitting in the trash can?” Reed jumped up and screamed. He tore for the gym, where the showers were.
The others arrived. John screamed. “Reed disintegrated!” He yelled. “Oh no!” Kristin ran and wrapped her arms around the trashcan. “Reed! We had so much we never shared! I hope you have a nice life!” She started to sniffle. Reed appeared behind them, wearing a change of clothes, but went unnoticed. The other four laid flowers over the trash can. Darcy placed the old coins over the can. Rachel took out a gray marker and started to stencil a grave for Reed when he said, “Hey, guys! What’s shakin?” “Reed!” Everyone but Kristin screamed. “We though you died!” John yowled. Darcy pointed to show that Kristin was still hugging the trashcan. “Kristin! Over here!” Reed wiggled his fingers. “Reed!” Kristin tore over to the others and ran right into Reed. “Okay…” He said, pulling himself free of her grasp.

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

Hee hee! Reed in a trash can!! Hee hee! -K