Saturday, August 29, 2009

Blog neglect...

I don't know what to post. Every Day 3 has been amazing because I eat lunch with the other team, which means my good friends and my CRUSH!!!! Here's what the rest of 2009 looks like for me...(well, the awesomer points)

September 29th...Paramore's new album comes out and it's a 1/2 day so I get all day to enjoy them!
November 1st: I GO SEE PARAMORE, LIVE IN CONCERT, AT THE EXACT SAME PLACE I SAW THE JO BROS!!!!!! EEEEE!
November 20th: I go see New Moon at midnight!!!

These are other than major holidays! YAHOOEY!!!

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

2009 for me: school, a little bit of softball, D1, the cousins, and more school. yay. But 2010 is more awesomer! My birthday (I'll be 14!!), D1 ends, I play high school ball, New York trip (!!!), the boys go live with their dad (YES!), I graduate middle school :O , and some more happy things I can't think of right now. HURRY UP '010!! -----K-----