Friday, February 04, 2011

I have the INFOMERCIAL!!!

Despite my differentiated votes, The Wonder Pan has won!

But don't worry, darlings! I shall eventually make all those listed infomercials, okay? :)

WONDER PAN shall include a testimonial from Ke$ha....and some examples of things you could do with it!

Tomorrow (Saturday), I shall be with the Forensics team, hopefully having some fun at a practice tournament because the real one got cancelled. :(((((((((((((

So, when you roll out of bed that morning, think, "Hey! I need to wish Rebekah and her pals some luck at getting good ratings!" (Storytelling and prose, if you'd like to get specific)

By the way, I am currently working on a recoding of "Dog Days Are Over" by Florence + The Machine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Expect it no later than President's Day, okay!

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

President´s Day.... when is that?? HOW LONG DO I HAFTA WAIT!?!?!

Rebekah Paramore said...

It's less than three weeks, okay? Hold yourself! I have to record the guitar, drumsticks clicking, and two vocal tracks!