Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Episode Lineup

Okay, here's what I have written!

This weekend: The Spanish Class Episode 2: Getting to know you
Next weekend: The Spanish Class Episode 3: Lockdown!!
Then, the weekend after: Spanish Class Episode 4: Feet whomp!!


Coming soon:

Not So ELite four IN THE CLASSROOM
Diaries of a Popular 3

And, slightly later...
THE ART TEACHER: SEASON 2!!!

Here's a sneak peek about what might happen!

Remember in Episode 11 when Rebekah said her "one and only" was Johnny Mathestory?
You will see him in Season 2! He will walk in when Rebekah is there and she will totally freak while Vennela spazzes.

3 comments:

Charissa said...

YES! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

Kelsey said...

YAAAAAY!! Something to look forward to! School started today, and my Spanish teacher is crAAAZY! She speaks ONLY IN SPANISH! I AM GOING TO DIE!

Charissa said...

OH! I'm so sorry!! I'm SO glad that I'm not taking Spanish this year!!!!