Sunday, August 01, 2010

EERP!

I cannot believe that it's August. I can crystal-clear remember the first day of eighth grade!!

Here's what I'm doing this week

August 1st: Flight home (whoopeee)
August 2nd: Wisdom tooth surgery (Oh boy! SARCASM)
August 3rd: Long day at the Walls (YAAAY! SARCASM MAJORLY. The walls are the kids I babysit)
August 4th: Orientation! (A day of learning how to be a freshman)
August 5th: Red Letter Day! (Locker, schedule, map to figure out where the heck I'm going)
August 6th: Birthday PARTY! (YAHOOO! Garage band jam!)


Okay, so I think all 9 dvds will be sent out....if I have any late hooked fans....As soon as I get home, I'm making a beeline to target for Rebekah AT THE TARGET!! I hope...

10 comments:

Charissa said...

Whee! I babysat an adorable baby on his 1st bday yesterday... he was so sweet! babysitting is fun even if the kids do drive you crazy. I think i might know the walls... where do they go to school?

Rebekah Paramore said...

FRA!

Charissa said...

aaaah... not the same. oh well!!!

Charissa said...

wait a sec... how am i going 2 get a dvd?!?!?! u cant find me!!! u cant trace me!!!
sincerely,
charissa
lol jk...

Rebekah Paramore said...

Idk....I was hoping u went to fra since I have old directories from there.

Charissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Charissa said...

Sry, nope. If u can get it 2 Kylie, i can get it from there. Tell her it's 4 charissa. U no kylie, right?

Rebekah Paramore said...

Yeah, I know Kylie. I can send it to her...ok, yeah.

Kelsey said...

Speaking of Kylie, did y'all know that just yesterday Caitlin ran into the wall in their basement?? BWA HA HA!!!!!

Rebekah Paramore said...

Aw, that's not really funny....:(