Friday, August 27, 2010

OMUMY

I don' know, randomness is cool sometimes! Anyway, I had to have an ingrown toenail cut out of my right big toe. We're talking majorly ingrown. Almost a full top nail...AAGH!

Anyway, don't expect any delays! Spanish Class 3-Lockdown will be out Sunday.

Meanwhile, here's my Paranormal Activity parody. Anyone not know what this is?

You can google it, but do so at your own risk. This is a horror movie.

Anyway, they cuss a LOT in those movies, so the parody covers that, too.

7 comments:

Charissa said...

Wow! That is GREAT!!! I loved it!!! Although.... what happened to the baby and the mother? :D

Rebekah Paramore said...

Huh? DID YOU WATCH THE TRAILER??!?!?! WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!?!?

Charissa said...

not the REAL trailer the fake trailer. at the end of the movie you were like 'and then the baby disappeared and then the mom disappeared and the dog was all like bowowowowow and i was really freaked out but you guys were LAUGHING..' and now i just confused myself. maybe its because im commenting rite after i woke up.

Rebekah Paramore said...

Ohhh. In the REAL trailer there's a baby...and then a weird lady in the bathroom....nothing happens really, because I cover my eyes during the trailer.

Charissa said...

Lovely. It's always pleasant when the mother and the baby go missing and then you have to cover your eyes. :)

Kelsey said...

Haha! AWESOME! and the demon thing was amazing! how'd you do that??

Rebekah Paramore said...

Cutaway, I made the top half at 50% opacity...