Monday, August 02, 2010

Wisdom tooth update.

Warning: If you don't want to know about my health when it gets icky, do not read the post below, just skip directly to the videos.

I had to make a playlist for my anesthesia, so that was nice. I went out like a light....I mean, if that's even a phrase. They said it only took 45 minutes to cut out all of my wisom teeth.

So, I've had a helmet with ice on it, red marks on my face from the ice, a bad case of stomach ache, and a puppy by my side, sleeping.

But enough about me! Here's three songs!

Addicted to Love by Florence + The Machine-this was the song I was listening to when I was put to sleep!!


Daughtry-Life after you: A pretty popular song....you may have heard it, but it's amazing!!




Daughtry-Ghost of me: awesome song...will one day make a music video with the ghosts

3 comments:

Charissa said...

Wow!! Your new background is cool!!! Where'd you get it?

Rebekah Paramore said...

Blogger!!

Kelsey said...

Ouch!! That's gotta hurt... But I do love that background! P.S. I bought the Fang Manga. It WAS good! And I find Fang's ponytail icky. Good thing he loses it in the New York hair style!