Monday, August 09, 2010

MY 400TH POST!!!

Wow! I've had this blog since the middle of sixth grade! Now, someone hand me the shiny, 400 dollar prize!

I'm kidding. I wish I wasn't, though!!

Anyway, what better way to kick off a cool number than a REALLY LONG VIDEO???

Actually, it's just "Diaries of A Popular 2" but it wound up being OVER NINE MINUTES!

This was all filmed on my wicked new tripod!

God, this took FOREVER TO UPLOAD! APPRECIATE ME!!!!

Okay, I just realized....it's too fat to be on my blog!!! It's 109MB and Blogger permits 100MB. :(

Oh, well. Here's my parody of that weird movie, "SALT"

4 comments:

Unknown said...

that was very nice. I do believe salt is a creeper. after all, its everywhere =]

Kelsey said...

salt?? yes, and if you spill it you get bad luck!! so, does that mean salt's like a black cat?

Charissa said...

Awesome!!!!! I love it!!!! :)

Rebekah Paramore said...

Dude! Sydney! Become a follower!