Friday, May 07, 2010

Academic Fair!!!

I'll post a pic of my large, crazy board when I return from this hectic event. See, we wrote a research paper and now, we have to make that paper come to life. This is REALLY a sign that the year is coming to and end now!!!!!!

Anyway, mine was about music studious. So, what I'm doing is running a playlist (because I had to play my music, I knew that I would have to and bless people with the gifts of Paramore, Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, and Florence + The Machine) and there are a bunch of crazy papers on a board.

Those papers explain diferent effects in different songs and how they are made in a real studio! I hope I do good....

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

:) I bet you will!! We have "Fun Day" today and I am skipping because it should be called "Nice Try Middle School But This Is Just Pathetic Day". May Day in the High School is gonna be good, but for now I'll just watch Jace.