Monday, May 03, 2010

Dreamed about V!!

I had a dream that I was captured by the V leaders and Logan Huffman saved me. Turns out the V's could fly...and so could he...

I don't think the V's are that advanced, though...neither is Logan Huffman (on the show, Tyler Evans) who is a mere human.

Now, a picture of half the V cast (the people in every episode, anyway)



From left to right: Father Jack Landry (the meek priest), Valerie Stevens (carrying a half V, half human baby :O) , Tyler Evans (SQUEEE! Isn't he soo hot?), Erica Evans (his kick-butt mother and FBI agent, she is amazing), Anna (V high commander), Chad Decker (the idiotic news reporter) and Ryan Nichols (Valerie's boyfriend, a good V)

4 comments:

Kelsey said...

What a loser, just a human! Just kidding, cuz, what am I??

Rebekah Paramore said...

Yeah. But the V's are EVIL!!!

Kelsey said...

Evil!?! EVIL!?!
Hahah! Spongebob quote!

Rebekah Paramore said...

Spongebob!!!