Tuesday, May 04, 2010

V 2-nite!!!

I gotta pretty shirt! It's black with a bright red V down the center. In white letters, it reads, "The 5th Column Says Hello." (The 5th Column is a group of V's that are good and fought against the evil V's. It's very exciting.) As I wear it tommorrow, I will take pics, just as I did with my Jacob Black tee when I got it.

I stepped on a nail last night and my toe now has a mini-hole. Ow.

Today, since #3 wants my novel :D, he looked up at me, opened his mouth, and said nothing more. Is that good? Maybe? I thought it was. Tommorrow, he recieves the book.

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

Don't ask me if it's good! What do I know about guys? The only ones I know are my family and FRA guys (>:P). Haha! But I can't wait to see your tee! And for the mini-hole.... OW!!!!!! Trying to fix blog, but don't know how! Will have to consult local genius (yes, I mean Kylie)!!

Kelsey said...

YOU CAN GO NOW!! :) It is fixed, but you have to refollow it.